Please read this page to see our Cobrand design specifications: Co-brand Design Specifications
Co-brand Site Ad Module
Ad Size/Location Specifications
NoMoreClipboard.com supports two placements of ads within a co-brand, based on [IAB] guidelines:
- 728x90 Leaderboard ad across the top of the page
- 120x600 or 160x600 Skyscraper ad along the right side of the page (replacing the Google Ads unit that appears in free NMC accounts).
Custom Ad Ability
- The custom ad "decision tree" is a definition for ONE single ad location on the page.
- The co-branding website will need to supply NoMoreClipboard.com with the ad content (JPG or GIF images), and URL’s for the ads to point to.
- Customized ads can be triggered based on a number of individual or compound factors.
- Existence of a certain condition (based on being in a SNOMED element tree) - (Pregnancy/Currently Pregnant is considered a condition)
- Existence of a SPECIFIC medication someone says they are taking
- Listing of family history of a certain condition (again, based on the SNOMED tree)
- Specific Zip Code's
This is NOT a "rotation" of ads ... it is a "linear" check to see which ad gets shown.
I.e., if the order of "importance" is:
- Does the patient have diabetes? - Show Diabetes unit ad
- Is patient Female? - Show female unit ad
- Is patient over 70? - Show geriatric ad
- All others - Show generic co-brand ad
In the example above, a diabetic 75 year old woman will ALWAYS see the diabetic ad. It would never get to the other options as a possibility. We can "combine" certain choices. For example, "Is the patient a female between the ages of 40-60?" or "Is the patient a male with diabetes?" Basically, it is an "IF THEN" tree, with whatever is being asked earliest getting the highest precedence.